Strange things that I regularly experience

May 7, 2026

Maybe. You have come across this. Maybe, not. Let me share. I walk into a bank, pharmacist or some customer service counter where I pay bills or run some monthly errand. Usually I have been there before on as a regular. As soon I walk up to them. Both girls seated adjacent look at each other conspiratorially and they suddenly break out into spontaneous laughter and giggles simultaneously for just 2 or 3 seconds. No words are ever exchanged between them. Then as soon as this spontaneous madness flares up, it just dies out and everything goes right back to normal and serious mode again as if the incident never ever happened.

What does it all mean? Am I missing something here? Has something sinister being added into the water supply that I don’t know. I don’t understand.

Leave a comment